
Hello, lovelies!
Tis entering the evening here, and I'm currently trying to get some things accomplished before my sister in law and Auntlings come over (ahem, niece and nephews) for a visit.
My sister and brother in law came over this morning for the main Thanksgiving meal, then we played UNO. ;P
Still trying to get through the day, cuz Thanksgiving still sucks. But hey. Whatta ya gonna do?
Can't make time go any faster.
Anyways, I have some plans for this coming Christmas.
For one, I'm gonna be trying out a thing I saw online where you wrap up books for your kids to read and open one up for each night throughout December.
Uhhhh, except I'm wrapping up my favorite Christmas movies instead and opening them on video for my friends to watch.
Another thing I'm doing starting December 1st is make up cards (which I already have) for each of the peeps that have been there for me this year and have taught me so much.
They seriously mean the world to me. So I put a message for each one, telling them so, and will be reading three cards a night to them on video. :)
I can't show you the cards, cuz they kinda have their last names, and uh, the covers are kind've a surprise for them. XD
So there's that.
I can show you a thing, however, such as a mask I painted a couple of weeks back.
Er, particularly the one on the left.
The one on the right is what I did last year...
As I said to my friends, idk if this is merely a shift in my creativity or a statement of my current mental state. In all honesty, my "Joker" penguin..a product of my paint bleeding onto the front side when I painted the back..did all my friends a major frighten.
._.
Totally not my intention....
Then, of course, I have my postcards to mail out at the beginning of the month.
As soon as I get more money and buy stamps (the Charlie Brown ones, of course), I'm gonna send 'em out. :D
Next are two little things I've gotten into this year..
The first being Twilight Zone. A magnificent TV show from the elden days.
I always heard about it, but I never watched it. Then they had a New Years marathon for it on Syfy and I wound up becoming obsessed.
So yeah, I kinda ordered the DVDs periodically, and I have had them all for months now, and I love this show so much. I'm running through them again on my break from FB. ^_^
If you haven't watched it, I highly recommend it. It's fantastic.
The other thing to be keeping me occupied atm is A Series of Unfortunate Events.
I got into it this year, as well, cuz of my sheer curiosity after owning the movie for so long.
I'm only going into the 5th book soon, but it's amazing so far, so much that I've been collecting the books all year and now only have one left til I own the whole series. =D
Also a pretty good series, so I recommend it, as well.
As soon as my break ends this Sunday, I'm gonna be back to livestreaming a movie night with my friends. It'll be our third one now, the movie series in particular being the Dark Knight Trilogy (FAVORITE MOVIE SERIES EVER). I gots me some popcorn last night, cuz reasons.
So I'm all set for the fun. B)
Besides all that, I'm gearing up for writing again.
I miss it like mad, after being so busy with the cards and junk.
It's really gonna help me to escape from the mess going on everywhere after I return to facebook.
In fact, I'm not really gonna be doing a full-on return to where I spend hours on there like I was.
I'd like to set out some time to chill and do simple activities that make me happy.
There's so much drama and so many conflicting opinions floating about on the internet, especially social media. It was seriously making me feel nauseated.
Life is heaps simpler when you're a kid and don't have to worry about people's screwed up beliefs and opinions, thinking they're somehow better than you.
It sure irritates when people come down on you just because you like something they don't.
ugh..
Anyhow, yeah, I miss writing. So I'm actually gonna try to tackle that tonight.
I might make a new post cuz of it, just to show you how I get into my comfort zone. ;)
So yeah, I'm done being weird for now.
I love you guys tremendously and hope you had a fantastic day!
God bless. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Remember: No rude language or inappropriate talk in your comments. Please respect the rules. :)