
Hello, lovelies!
It's been an uber busy time for me lately.
I've been meaning to post here again and again, but my laptop is ridiculous and I keep forgetting to do it here. I'll post those pictures, darn it, but ugh. XD
I need a new computer.
So yessssss, I hope everyone is doing well!
I'm currently working on VC, trying to finish this stupid arc and get to chapter 13 already. :P
I've been doing the story since 2014, so it's time to get to the teens with these chapters, darn it.
I've already gotten 10 pages written and edited for chapter 10 so far. So I'm gonna work on more tonight. Speaking of VC, though, my friends/fans are absolute monsters. ;P They keep recruiting others to read it and yovu8vvc8fi, I want no more fans, YARGH. Tbh, I just don't want any more attention given to it, cuz it's proven to be a story that you either love or hate, and it truly breaks my heart when people hate it. I wanted it to be a fun thing for fans to read, but..eh. When it got somewhat harsh feedback from some people, I pretty much lost the heart in trying to throw it out there for everyone to read. :/ So yeah.
VC and my presents is just about the only thing going on in my life atm. It's a little over 3 months until my birthday. ^^ It's so weird being 21, yo. It's gonna be even weirder being 22. I don't know what to expect. I just know I'm gonna get awesome presents, yvg8yg
I also really wanna work on reading again, as well as begin writing my Beauty & the Beast. It's time. ;)
Urg, yeah. That's about it. I know, I'm exciting.
It happens. Love you guys and God bless!!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Remember: No rude language or inappropriate talk in your comments. Please respect the rules. :)